Feminism is a range of social movements, political movements, and ideologies that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve the political, economic, personal, and social equality of the sexes. Feminism incorporates the position that societies prioritize the male point of view, and that women are treated unfairly within those societies.
Efforts to change that include fighting gender stereotypes and seeking to establish educational and professional opportunities for women that are equal to those for men
- Do not conflate FEMINISM with Misandry (Hate for the male species)
- Do not misconstrue FEMINISM with Matriarchy ( Subordination of the male species)
- Do not interpret FEMINISM as a blatant Disregards toward other plight afflicting the society. (It’s like crashing into a Cancer rally yelling “How about Erectile dysfunction?”
- Do not infer that FEMINISM has, as an ultimate goal to emasculate the male species.
- Do not presume that FEMINISM is anti-Femininity.
What you ought to do is to consider FEMINISM as an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of the fact that our women are, unfairly & unequally treated both POLITICALLY, ECONOMICALLY & Socio-Culturally.
Political inequality because women with perfectly required EXPERTISE for nation building have been legitimately denied participation for the simple fact that they do not posses a long “Schlong & a scrotum full of spermatozoa in between the thighs”
In fact, in some regions around the world (Africa) most women (Especially Single Mothers) have been denied participation in politics until they produce a certificate of marriage or are accompanied by their husband.
Economic inequality; the notion that men disproportionately outclass women output in workforce is an old cliché.
Individuals should be treated base on their CAPACITY not because they are male or female.
- How China’s Prisons Harvests The Organs Of Nigerians/Africans And Kills Them
- Genetic Breakthrough Changes the Way We View Skin Color
- Another Hidden Figure: The Black Man Behind the Computer
We talking about equal opportunity; allow them, permit them, If they don’t deliver then fire them. But, don’t deny them because they are women of passion.
Socio-Cultural injustice: there are women who are happy to remain subservient, but the most adventurous ones shouldn’t be discouraged.
In mostly Islamic theocratic society women are not even allow to drive cars, denied participation in banal athletic activities like swimming, jogging, table Tennis or playing video games.
Sexual stereotypes against women should be discouraged; women should be able to boldly express & explore their sexual fantasy just as the men are encouraged without fear of being judged or termed a whore.
Brief: Forget about any previous notion you have about FEMINISM, apply the above mention principles, but most importantly encourage gender-less Meritocracy. This is what true FEMINISM is all about.
Source: MAGAJI Innocent