Ghanaian artist, Lanto Azasime who went viral for his unique ability of using discarded eggshells for his artworks, has done yet another creative project which is blowing the mind of Ghanaian netizens.(Ghanaian painter designs ‘COVID-19’)
Mr. Lanto designed a ‘COVID-19’ inspired artwork using local products.
According to him in a Facebook post, he used discarded eggshells, discarded fabric pieces, local Ghanaian mat to create this art piece.
A lot of people are commending him for his ‘one-of-a-kind’ creative abilities.
Sharing a photo of the new artwork on Facebook, Lanto wrote:
“Work finally done. The UNITED NATIONS global call to creatives to help stop the spread of covid19. ART art is a language everyone understands,trust me.(PHYSICAL DISTANCING)
Discarded eggshells, discarded fabric pieces, local Ghanaian mat obtained from palm tree (rafia mat) and adhersives was used to create this wonderful art piece. Size os work is 145cm x 115cm”
See picture of the artwork below:
- United Nations contacts Ghanaian boy who invented a solar-powered hand washing machine (VIDEO)
- Ghanaian doctors carry out heart surgical treatment without opening patient’s heart
- 19-year-old self-taught programmer from Ghana creates a device to diagnose breast cancer
- These high faculty girls from Ghana are making paper out of banana and plantain to help store the environment [Video]
- Ghanaian Teen Develops a Search Engine That Can Rival Google’s YouTube
- The incredible story of Malawian teen who built a windmill from junk to power his village
- Ghana, Zimbabwe, Gambia, and Senegal win gold at the 2019 Pan-African Robotics Competition