Perhaps your greatest wish would be to build a house or drive a luxury car, but an elderly lady in a disadvantaged community has only one wish; sleep on a mattress before leaving the earth. I Want to Sleep on a Mattress Before I Die…
Yaya Kwanjit from Saanbona in northeast Ghana said the only thing he would want to do would be to sleep on a mattress before he died.
A documentary produced by JoyNews reveals that the old woman who does not know her age has two children who do not live with her. According to Yaya, the two migrated to southern Ghana in search of a better life.
Yaya Kwanjit says she went blind after the birth of her second child. She thinks that if she had had money to take care of herself, she would not have lost her sight.
- How is Africa Fighting Against The Shameful Act Of Child Marriages?
- Beautiful Must-see Cultural Events Around Africa!
- Why are schools punishing children for speaking African languages?
- Ghana’s Year of Return movement invites Blacks back to Africa, now the door is open
- The Grand Spiritual Heist: How Christianity Stole and Slaughtered African gods
- Black Women Across America Return To African Spirituality, Leaving Churches Behind To Practice ‘Witchcraft’