North Korea leader Kim Jong -un has expressed his concern over the way America and the West are toasting Africa about, making the statement “I wonder how the white successfully convinced Africa’s that polygamy is a sin but gay is right”. (Africans start practicing their own culture they will never develop – Kim Jong)
Africans should learn how to practice their own religion, until D-Day Africans will start practicing their own religion they will never develop or make a head way.
- Beautiful Must-see Cultural Events Around Africa!
- Black Women Across America Return To African Spirituality, Leaving Churches Behind To Practice ‘Witchcraft’
- What are the reasons why Europe does not want to return the over 400,000 pieces of stolen African art?
- Stop Intimidating African Women to Cover Up their Beauty: that is not an African culture
- As Britain returns stolen bronze cockerel, Nigeria goes after looted artifacts worldwide
- Let it grow: Why the policy against long hair in schools must be abolished in Africa
- The nonsense of African kneeling to propose to ladies must stop – Veteran Nollywood actor
Globalisation has never helped any country or continent, so if Africans must succeed they should never take global standard as a way of life.
“Practice what you know best in accordance with your culture.” ~ Kim jong-un; this is an honest truth for Africans, we can’t keep living a borrowed life style in the name of Globalisation.
Africans should learn how to maintain their culture and live their own lives. I thank Kim for this wonderful statement about Africans.